Ultra Choice 8
Antibiotic for Use in Healthy Cattle and Sheep to Help Prevent Black Leg, Malignant Edema, Hemoglobinuria, Black Disease, Gas-Gangrene, Enterotoxemia, and Enteritis.
Contact for pricing
Ultra Choice 8 vaccines are for use in healthy cattle and sheep, and is an effective solution for preventing blackleg triggered by Cl. Chauvoei; malignant edema caused by Cl. Septicum; bacillary hemoglobinuria resulting from Cl. Haemolyticum; enterotoxemia and enteritis caused by Cl. perfringens types B, C, and D; black disease caused by Cl. novyi; and gas-gangrene triggered by Cl. Sordellii.
– Effective against eight major clostridial diseases that cause economic loss due to rapid death of healthy animals (diseases caused by CI. haemolyticum and CI. perfringens Types B, C and D, and clostridium bacteria).
– No age restrictions.
– Provide a Subcutaneous (SC) dose of 2mL followed by a second dose betewem four to six weeks later. Revaccinate annually. For CI. haemolyticum, repeat the dose every six months for infected animals. Read the Bottle for the full directions.
– Store at 2° – 7°C. Do not freeze.
– Use entire contents after being first opened.
– Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
– Contains the preservative formalin.
– Side effects may include: temporary local swelling at injection site, a transient reduction in milk production following vaccination, and anaphylaxis. in the event of anaphylaxsis, epinephrine is recommended and should be followed with appropriate supportive therapy.
10 dose, 50 dose