Treat and Control Gastrointestinal Worms and Flees, Ticks , Mites, Lice and Other Parasites Externally. Controls 31 stages of 23 species of parasites.
Contact for pricing
Achieve greater live weight at slaughter. Dectomax Pour-On provides longer protection from internal and external parasites than any other product on the market.
– Pour On / Topical Application.
– Lasts up to 77 days agains the biting cattle louse (Bovicola bovis).
– Protects against reinfection with Jaemonchus placei for 35 days.
-Protects against Ostertagia, Cooperia punctata, and Oesophoagostomum radiatum for 28 days.
– Protects against Cooperia oncophora and Dictyocaulus viviparus for 21 days
– Weatherproof / won’t wash off.
– Use on any age and class of beef cattle, including pregnant beef cows. Do Not use on female dairy cattle 20 months or older.
– Use 1 ml of Dectomax for each 22 lbs. of body weight. Apply topically along the mid-line of the back from the withers to the tailhead. Dispenser sold Separately 45 day slaughter withdrawal.
1 liter, 2.5 liters, 5 liters