Bovishield Gold Fp5 Vl5
Bovishield Gold FP5 VL5 aids in the prevention of abortion caused by IBR and disease caused by IBR, BVD Types 1 & 2, PI3, BRSV, Campylobacter fetus (Vibrio) and the 5 most common strains of Leptospirosis in cattle.
This freeze-dried vaccine contains two bottles. One bottle contains 10 doses of the modified live virus (MLV) strains IBR, BVD (Types 1 and 2), PI3, and BRSV. Known as the IBR-BVD-PI3-BRSV vaccine. And another bottle that contains 10 doses of Campylobacter Fetus-Leptospira Canicola-Grippotyphosa-Harjolcterohaemorrhagia-Pomona, Bacterin.
Contact for pricing
-Rehydrate the bottle of modified live virus to 20 mL
– Administer 5 mL IM to breeding cows & heifers roughly 1 month prior to breeding.
– Revaccinate with Bovi-ShieldÂ® BRSV and Vibrio-LeptofermÂ®5 in 3 to 4 weeks.
– Revaccinate annually.
Do not use in pregnant cows (abortions can result) unless they were vaccinated, according to label directions.
– Store at 2Â°â7Â°C. Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency.
– Do not feeze.
– Do not use vaccine within 21 days before slaughter.
– Do not sterilize needles and syringes with chemicals as even traces of disinfectant can inactivate the vaccine.
– Contains gentamicin as preservative.
10 dose, 50 dose